How to do a Brazilian Manicure
The Brazilian manicure is a new trend that comes with great force from Brazil where the cult for the body and beauty makes them very up to date as far as beauty trends are concerned.
It is an alternative to traditional manicures, thats why we and our clients love it!
The Brazilian manicure is based on the application of a plastic glove as a substitute for water. This glove (one use) contains a series of active ingredients that favors the removal of cuticles as well as nourishing and hydrating hands and nails obtaining an unbeatable final result, besides being much more hygienic.
HOW IS A BRAZILIAN MANICURE MADE?
- At first, the nails and hands of the client and beautician must be disinfected.
- Then we will cut and/or file the nails in the desired shape and polish them with a soft block.
- We will apply the glove in one hand and we will do the same with the other.
- We will cut the tips of the glove fingers, we will withdraw it backwards and we will push the cuticles, cutting only what is strictly necessary.
- We will remove the rest of the glove and give a massage with the product that is in our hands. We will do the same in the other hand.
- Finally remove the fat from the nail and enamel with base, color and our super top coat “sechevite” (the best top, which in addition to providing a gel effect brightness makes the nails dry quickly)
As you can see the Brazilian manicure is very simple, but for us in Pretty Day the difference in terms of results has made us choose this treatment and include it for our Pamper Parties. You can choose this option in our Parties DREAM and SMILE (Semipermanent Manicure)
In addition to the purely technical I have to say that the feeling of the glove in our hands is super nice and that our girls love this experience, no doubt, recommended 100%!
*Obs. Our Services are available in The Costa del Sol (Estepona, Marbella, Mijas, Fuengirola, Benálmadena, Torremolinos, Málaga..) Madrid and in Valencia – Alicante.